Terms & conditions of 60 day money back
In order for you to exercise your rights under the Spa World Australia 60
day right of return the following criteria must be met:
- The eligible spa must be a new model.
- You must be able to deliver to the participating retail store. All
costs of removal and return are yours.
- You must be an individual natural person who is the title owner of
the eligible spa. Businesses, corporations and partnerships do not
- Your eligible spa must be in as new condition as determined by Spa
World Australia Pty Ltd or Spa World Australia Pty Ltd's agent. Such
damage may include, without limitation, internal or external
scratches, scrapes, dents, odors, rips, burns, etc.
- Your eligible spa must have been returned to a participating
dealership where you purchased it, in the same working order as it
was on the delivery date.
- Your eligible spa must not have been subject to any liens or other
- A minimum of thirty (30) days must have passed since the delivery
date of your eligible spa.
- You eligible spa must undergo a full inspection by a Spa World
Australia Pty Ltd representative before a refund is given.
- If you choose to exercise your rights under this offer, you must
notify us in writing to:
Spa World Australia Pty Ltd
Gateshead, NSW 2290
94 141 609 663
P: +61 2 8880 7853
Version 2.0 30th June 2017